We get it. Summer is here and you’re still feeling blah. You might want to try I.V. hydration which can help boost your immune system with vitamin-rich nutrients. It’s a quick way to replenish your body with the vitamins and nutrients that your body needs so you’ll feel better – faster!
What Is I.V. Hydration?I.V. hydration is customized intravenous fluids that can help boost your immune system. Packed with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, amino acids, and antioxidants, it gives you the convenient boost that your body needs as you recover from the flu or if you just want to avoid illness. It’s a fast way to add more vitamins and nutrients to your body so you’ll feel better faster.
How It WorksIVRS has several I.V. therapy packages to choose from that can help with pain and athletic rejuvenation or flu and hangover rejuvenation. If you live or work in Lubbock or Amarillo, Texas, schedule a time for IVRS to come to your home, office, or hotel with their convenient mobile medical service.
- I.V. therapy can replenish lost electrolytes through vitamin-infusion drips.
- The I.V. is a fast way to receive nutrients and vitamins to speed recovery.
- This is the same type of I.V. that you would receive if you went to the hospital for fluid replenishment.
Why Illness Puts So Many People in the HospitalA lot of people get sick with the flu and they have bouts of coughing, phlegm, vomiting, diarrhea, sneezing, fevers, and chills. This can put you in the hospital if you’re not careful because you’re losing electrolytes. To avoid hospitalization from dehydration, IVRS has a popular Flu Fighter Rejuvenation I.V. It’s a vitamin- and nutrient-boosting cocktail loaded with Zinc and Vitamins B and C. that can help you feel better faster.
Get an Immune Boost Right in Your OfficeWith corporate Concierge Hydration Therapy, IVRS can come right to you…
- IVRSTX.com will come to your office, home, or hotel with a convenient mobile clinic.
- A lot of businesses have relied on this medically-approved I.V. service that accepts HSA/FSA.
- IVRS has a licensed and board-certified physician and licensed registered nurses.
- Every I.V. treatment is medically approved and administered by licensed, registered nurses.