IV Rejuvenation Station (IVRS) provides IV Hydration Therapy for 100% absorption of essential nutrients to your body. We provide customizable intravenous vital fluids, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids designed to improve your overall health and wellness. IVRS services are always administered by a licensed registered nurse and board-certified medical professionals.
The benefits of IV Therapy are vast and impressive. Because these vitamins and minerals are administered intravenously, the GI system is bypassed, which allows your body to absorb and utilize these essential nutrients completely, helping your body work and thrive at optimal levels.
- Improves immune function
- Improves overall nutrition & health
- Reduces headaches & migraines
- Better sleep and improved mood
- Increases overall energy and improves signs of fatigue
- Reduces inflammation, pain, and muscle soreness
- Aides in recovery after surgery or major life event
- Improves GI health, mental clarity, and liver function
- Aides in skin health, skin tone, and improves hair & nail health
- Detoxes and restores the cellular system
- Immunity Boost: Prevents and decreases symptoms of the cold, flu, and other illnesses
- Energy Boost: Helps tiredness and chronic fatigue
- Athletic Performance: Increases exercise endurance, helps muscles recover following exercise or athletic events.
- Post-Op Health: Helps your body recover more efficiently after a surgery
- Health And Beauty: Treats dry skin and dullness, acne, and helps fight premature aging
- Jetlag And Hangovers: Recover from jet lag, and acute symptoms associated with hangovers including nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headaches, and migraines.
- Chronic Dehydration: Improve symptoms of acute and chronic dehydration, including headaches, inability to focus, and fatigue. (75% of Americans are thought to be chronically dehydrated).
IV Therapy is an excellent way to care for your body’s overall health & wellness. Our office is located in beautiful downtown Amarillo, however we also service the Lubbock and Waco, TX areas. Our luxury concierge mobile clinic can come to your home, office or hotel to provide you with the best IV therapy wherever you are. To schedule your personalized IV Treatment, give us a call at (806) 322-0747 in Amarillo, (806) 777-7005 in Lubbock, or (254) 227-8802 in Waco. Or book online now!